Ensure Proper Functions With a Qualified Professional
Your electric furnace may run into issues over the years. In order to have in-depth repairs, it’s essential to rely on a trained professional to service your furnace. Electrical components of your unit will be dangerous to handle and will require a certified technician to further repairs. Our team at Hometown Heating & Air Conditioning has the experienced workers that you need to perform quality electric furnace repair in Waxhaw, NC. As a family business with family values, we’re here to help. Give us a call at (980) 315-5440 today for an estimate.
Electric Furnace Replacement
It’s important to stay cognizant of any changes with your heating system. There may be certain signs that point more to a repair versus a replacement. At times, certain heater parts may simply need to be replaced versus the entire system. That’s why it’s recommended to have an inspection conducted by a professional in order to tell if issues are localized or advanced. Certain problems you may see with your electric furnace are as follows:
- Faulty Starting Capacitor: With a starting capacitor that’s failing, you could be seeing intermittent electrical problems down the line. Fixing this part is inexpensive and will be able to solve these kinds of issues.
- Clogged Filter: It’s important to change your air filters routinely to prevent clogs of dust and debris. With clogs, you’re seeing the eventual movement of dust to the blower motor which subsequently causes overheating. This may risk the fuse burning out or fires. Replace your filters soon to prevent the spread of damages.
- Bad Blower Motor: With a failing motor you may eventually have a blown duse. This will cause strain to the moto as it will draw on too much power. If you’re noticing issues with your motor falling short, contact a technician to solve the problem.
- Failing Valve: With gas furnaces, there may be issues with the valve failing by being unable to open or close properly. With this, it can sometimes heat up which can cause an electrical shortage that blows a fuse. Prevent this by getting a valve replacement soon.
- Thermostat Control Wire: Your furnace had a control board with a separate fuse that protects it from getting too heated. If you’re not careful in handling your furnace, there could become an issue of causing fuse on the furnace board to blow or short as wires that come into contact with the wireframe can cause these issues.
Get in touch with our trained team of experts for your electric furnace repair in Waxhaw, NC today. By the time that we’re through, you’ll have smoother system operations that will last for years to come. Don’t hesitate, when you see a problem, call our team. We’re here to help!
Hometown Heating & Air Conditioning is ready to provide you with the help that you require for smoother electric furnace operations. We have the skills and training to provide you with exceptional electric furnace repair in Waxhaw, NC. Your furnace should be serviced regularly in order to catch problem parts or areas before they spread to other parts or compromise the whole system. Speak with an HVAC expert to see what can be done for you. Get your furnace back into action with inspections and repairs. Call our team at (980) 315-5440 to learn more and get started. Get an estimate today!